The University of Notre Dame will host a career fair from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday (June 13) at the Stepan Center at Notre Dame. Hiring managers will interview candidates for more than 40 full-time, part-time and temporary service industry positions and will make hiring decisions immediately.
A wide variety of positions are available in Campus Dining, Custodial Services, the Morris Inn, Football and Special Event Parking and St. Michael’s Laundry. A complete list of job titles and job descriptions are available online. Positions include the following as well as many others:
- Baker at the Center for Culinary Excellence — full-time
- Cook at South Dining Hall — full-time
- Cook at Legends — part-time
- Cook at the Morris Inn — full-time, part-time and on-call
- Dining room server at the Morris Inn — full-time, part-time and on-call
- Guest room attendant at the Morris Inn — full-time, part-time and on-call
- Custodian — full-time, temporary/on-call
- Custodian crew leader — full-time
- Parking attendant — on-call
- Uniform program coordinator at St. Michael’s Laundry — full-time
Employment benefits for University employees may include job stability, growth opportunities, a generous retirement package, more than 30 days of paid vacation, sick and holiday time, medical and dental insurance, free Transpo bus transportation with Notre Dame ID card, access to the Notre Dame Wellness Center and tuition assistance.
Free parking is available at Stepan Center for those attending the fair.
Contact: Matthew Blazejewski, director of talent acquisition, 574-631-7507