The University of Notre Dame won nine awards at the annual Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) Circle of Excellence Awards, second among 611 participating member institutions from 20 countries.
Among the winners:
• The Alumni Association won gold awards in Design-Books for its “Notre Dame Traditions” book and in Alumni Relations Program-Student Alumni Initiatives for “Life Beyond the ND Bubble.”
• Notre Dame Research won a bronze award in Strategic Communications-Public Relations and Community Relations Programs for “Launching the Urban Adaptation Assessment,” a multi-channel public relations strategy for the Notre Dame Global Adaptation Initiative.
• Strategic Content won a silver award in Writing-Writing for the Web for overall storytelling, including “Serendipity: Chance meeting connects child with student engineers.”
• Notre Dame International won a silver award in Publications-In-House Print Publications for “Kylemore Abbey Global Centre + Planning Guide.”
• Mendoza College of Business won a gold award in Magazines-Magazine Publishing Improvement for “Mendoza Business Magazine”; a silver award in Publications-External Audience Newsletters for the research e-newsletter “Mendoza Acumen”; and a silver award in Publications-Institutional Relations Publications-Presidents Reports and Annual Reports for “Mendoza College of Business Dean’s Report 2018.”
• NDWorks won a silver award in Internal Audience Publications-Print for “NDWorks: Putting on Three Big Events will take Teamwork.”
CASE Circle of Excellence Awards recognize outstanding work in advancement services, alumni relations, communications, fundraising and marketing and are open to member institutions and their affiliated nonprofits worldwide.
Contact: Erin Blasko, assistant director of media relations, 574-631-4127, firstname.lastname@example.org