Executive leaders from diverse industries will discuss current trends in business and their personal career paths as part of the 2015 Boardroom Insights, an annual speaker series presented by the Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame.
This year, the companies include well-known names such as Under Armour, Bank of America, KPMG, American Airlines and Land O’Lakes, as well as aerospace corporation NORDAM and global health care company Baxter International.
The series kicks off on Sept. 4 (Friday) with a talk by Thomas W. Horton, a former American Airlines executive who oversaw the airline company’s successful restructuring and turnaround, which culminated in the merger with US Airways.
The talks, which are free and open to the public, are held on select Fridays from 10:40 a.m.-12:10 p.m. in Mendoza’s Jordan Auditorium. Each talk includes a Q&A session, where attendees can discuss issues with the speaker.
The full schedule is:
- Sept. 4: Thomas W. Horton, former chairman and CEO, American Airlines
- Sept. 18: Brian Moynihan, CEO, Bank of America
- Oct. 16: Meredith Siegfried, CEO, NORDAM
- Oct. 30: John Veihmeyer, global chairman, KPMG International
- Nov. 6: Harry M. Kraemer Jr., former chairman and CEO, Baxter International Inc.
- Nov. 13: Chris Policinski, president and CEO, Land O’Lakes Inc.
- Nov. 20: Kevin Plank, founder, chairman and CEO, Under Armour
Contact: Jean Meade, Mendoza College of Business, 574-631-3277, email@example.com