Lectures on regenerative medicine and “God and the Good Life” and a talk by the co-founder of Swyft Media are among the many events surrounding this weekend’s home football game against the University of Southern California.
Friday, Oct. 20
• “Making Everything Out of Anything: Prints, Drawings and Sculptures by Willie Cole,” 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, noon to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, through Nov. 26, O’Shaughnessy Galleries II and III, Snite Museum of Art.
• “Rembrandt’s Religious Prints: the Feddersen Collection at the Snite Museum of Art,” 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, noon to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, through Nov. 26, O’Shaughnessy Gallery West, Snite Museum of Art.
• “Building Bridges of Faith,” photographic depictions of Papal visits to the Holy Land, midnight to 11 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. to midnight Sunday, first floor, Hesburgh Library.
• Mass, 6:45 to 7:45 a.m., Sacred Heart Crypt; 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 5:15 to 6:15 p.m., Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
• IDEA Center Innovation Rally, featuring Evan Wray, co-founder of Swyft Media, 4 to 6 p.m., IDEA Center, Innovation Park.
Saturday, Oct. 21
• Mass, 4 to 5 p.m., Basilica of the Sacred Heart; 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., DeBartolo Performing Arts Center; 30 minutes after the game, Monogram Room, Purcell Pavilion.
• Saturdays with the Saints, “Ven. Solanus Casey & St. Andre Bessette — Doorkeepers for God,” featuring Rev. Kevin Grove, C.S.C., assistant professor of theology, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., Andrews Auditorium, Geddes Hall.
• Saturday Science Exploration Series, “The Secret of Staying in Sync: It’s not Magic. It’s Math,” featuring Jonathan Hauenstein, associate professor of applied and computational mathematics and statistics, 1 to 2 p.m., 101 Jordan Hall of Science.
• Dooley Society Lectures, “Regenerative Medicine — Progress and Pitfalls,” featuring Martin L. Mai, assistant professor of medicine, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, 2 to 3 p.m., Jordan Hall Auditorium 101.
• Game day rosary, 2:30 to 3 p.m., Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
• Saturday Scholars Series, “God and the Good Life: Notre Dame’s Innovative New Way of Teaching the Big Questions,” featuring Meghan Sullivan, professor of philosophy, 4 to 5 p.m., Annenberg Auditorium, Snite Museum of Art.
Sunday, Oct. 1
• Mass, 6:30 to 7:30 a.m., 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m. to noon, Sacred Heart Crypt; 8 to 9 a.m., 10 to 11 a.m., 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m., Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
For more information, visit gameday.nd.edu.