Executive Education at the University of Notre Dame has presented seven awards to faculty members, business partners and customers for their contributions and commitment to the program.
They are as follows:
- Jeffrey Bergstrand, professor of finance, received the Arnie Ludwig Outstanding Teacher Award. The honor goes to a faculty member in the South Bend-based Executive MBA (EMBA) Program and is named for the former dean of the program.
- The Chicago EMBA Outstanding Teacher Award was presented to William Sexton, professor of management. He is one of 30 Notre Dame faculty members who teach in the Chicago EMBA program that was established in 2002 in downtownChicago.
- The Inspiring Educator Award was presented to Peter DeLisle, founder and president of Educet, a leadership development company focused on helping people in technology-based organizations prepare for leadership roles. He was selected for the honor by Executive Educations corporate and not-for-profit students in non-degree programs.
- Patrick Finneran Jr., a 1967 Notre Dame graduate, received the Distinguished Alumni Award. The vice president and general manager of Aerospace Support at Boeing, Finneran is an activealumnus who serves on the Executive Education Advisory Board and the Advisory Council for Graduate Studies and Research.
- Two Partner in Innovation Awards were presented. The first award went to Diana Matthias, curator of education and academic programs at Notre Dames Snite Museum of Art, and the second was presented to Bob Anderson, founder and chief executive officer of The Leadership Circle in recognition of his partnership with Executive Education and development of The Leadership Circle Profile used in executive programs.
- The Outstanding Leadership in Executive Education Award is presented to organizations that provide significant and consistent support of Notre Dames degree and non-degree programs over a minimum of three years. First Source Bank was honored for its contributions to Executive Education degree programs; to date, First Source has sponsored 11 students in theSouth Bendand Chicago Executive MBA programs. **
* Contact: * _Amber Acosta, Executive Education,574-631-5285, email@example.com