Returning University of Notre Dame graduates will showcase their work at the 7 th annual Alumni Design Conference on Friday (April 1) in 200 Riley Hall.The talks are free and open to the public.
The schedule is as follows:
- 9 a.m.- Opening remarks, Robert Sedlack, Department of Art, Art History and Design
- 9:15 a.m.- Christina Kruse, a 1995 alumna, brand planner, Kaiser Permanente,Los Angeles
- 10 a.m. – John Kim95, graduate student, School for American Crafts, RochesterInstituteofTechnology,Rochester,N.Y.
- 11 a.m. – Danyell M. Wright95, graphics supervisor, United Advertising Media,Cincinnati
- 11:45 a.m.- KT Meaney94, designer, Terms and Conditions,Chicago