Office of Information Technologies (OIT) systems engineers will perform a variety of maintenance and upgrades that will affect many IT services on Sunday, October 26, from 3 a.m. to 4 p.m. (ET).
These services that will be unavailable for most or all the maintenance period:
- Banner and all administrative applications including:
- ODS reporting and all dependent applications (including GLEZ, PeopleEZ and Person Profile)
- Administrative systems (INB, OnBase and other Banner-related systems)
- Payroll and benefits information, vacation/sick days, class search, and other self-service (SSB) systems
- Advance, RMS Housing, ID Card System and other Oracle databases and related applications
- LISTSERV (listserv.nd.edu) and academic LISTSERV (acadlist.nd.edu)
Additionally, St. Michael’s Laundry (SPOT), RecSports Recreation Management, CodeRed RMS and KeyKeeper (Key Systems Security Asset Management) and other Microsoft SQL Server based applications will be unavailable between 3:30 and 8 a.m. SharePoint will be unavailable during this time as well.
Services NOT affected by this maintenance include:
- Internet access
- Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
- Network services (wired & wireless)
- www.nd.edu (main ND web page)
- VoIP and Centrex telephones